Wednesday 4 February 2015

Frame it right

A few weeks ago my mother-in-law presented me with a sheet of A4 shiny green card.  It had been in her craft box for ages but she couldn't find a use for it.  I've been wondering what to do with it for a while and when I was on the train last night I had a really strange idea, I would try to make a frame out of it. So when I got home I got out my trusty crafters companion ultimate pro and boxer board.  I didn't want to create the same old square box type frame so I made the sides triangular.   I was really pleased with the effect that it created so I decorated it with some gold effect peel offs and used it to frame a Lacy Sunshine image (Constance Cherish Wings) I coloured a few weeks ago.   To make it stand up I used a Tim Holtz easel die from my collection. 



Promarkers used:
Skin tones: apricot, saffron, vanilla and blush
Lips purple gel 
Hair: colour: burnt umber, terracotta, and chestnut.
Dress: plum, amethyst and lilac.
Cat: ice grey 1,2 and 3


No comments:

Post a Comment