Tuesday 10 February 2015

Fireman nephew

My great nephew was one this week. Time flies it doesn't seem that long. He's very cute all blond hair and blue eyes.  His current favourite thing is Fireman Sam. I wanted to make a card that would appeal to him and his parents.  I had an idea to make a card that would stand up like a plaque.

After a good hunt around I found a digi of a small boy playing with a fire engine on the deariedolls blog. You can find it here http://freedeariedollsdigistamps.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/junior-fireman.html?m=1. 

I had a sheet of Kanban background with a fence and blue sky, so I decided to    find a digi of a fire engine to colour and use as a background for a card which would feature a child in a garden playing with a fire engine while a fire engine goes past. 

Here's my attempt 

Thanks for looking 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. What is one year old boys and their irrational obsession with firetrucks. You did a nice job, I might steal an idea or two for my nephews 3rd birthday.

    ReplyDelete